Friday, December 3, 2010

Volunteer Hours Confirmation Letter

Hamburgers

Help me, at this time I just can not keep up with my blog! Do you think they are straimpegnata because I'm getting ready for Christmas? not at all, I wish it were so, I'd be happy as a clam oops, sorry, as a Christmas! In fact, as happens now for three years now, and I do not see why parties do not feel my commitment to the university exams are fixed: I'm not doing anything but go to the hospital, studying, doing laundry and cleaning house! But you can live so? you, I do not own the copyright to, but luckily everything is about to end and I am not a little comfort! ..................... And in the tiny spare time, I devote myself to some hasty and tasty recipe because my while something will have to eat !!!!! ! Today is the turn of these fantastic hamburghers artichoke of which, as usual, I can not "leave the recipe:

x 4 burgers Ingredients: 4 artichokes


tarragon leaves 1 egg 8 tablespoons dry

potato flakes 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan
3 tablespoons milk 2 tablespoons flour


nutmeg 1 clove garlic salt and pepper


parsley extra virgin olive oil

It goes like this:

clean and wash the artichokes, then boil them in salted water, and when he will be cooled through a vegetable strainer (large holes) to get a soft puree.
In a bowl mix together mashed artichokes, egg, potato flakes, 2 tablespoons milk, Parmesan, nutmeg, parsley, tarragon, a little minced garlic, salt and pepper.
obtain a homogeneous divide it into 4 pieces each of which will give the form of hamburgers using, if you have the tool.
Heat a little oil in a frying pan, hamburghers the flour and cook on low heat for about 15 min. first on one side then the other.
ENJOY

0 comments:

Post a Comment