Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pinnacle Pctv 150e Software

creamy potato pasta with Parmesan fondue, walnuts and cinnamon

and arrived on Saturday! and the weeks fly that even I realize, but you can? I think it's normal when you're not even enough for the 24 hours all I have and I plan to do! Brr ............... but you felt how cold it is .. it .. is .......... you can not leave the house or else become a cube ice and then everyone in the kitchen, of course with the heating ball, it feels so good in the warm, and then if you are dealing with a nice steaming plate full of calories and even better !!!!!!!!!! and yes, I'm cool with it burning more and then eat some more touches pesantuccio !!!!!!!!! today at lunch that lovely pasta dish tonight and a better picture of the "lasagna" of potatoes with mozzarella and basil pesto, and my husband has finally delighted the palate after a week of culinary arrangements unlikely. Ale but when you cook something good? sometimes becomes so unbearable that I would toss all the pots in the kitchen out of the balcony, and I would be very nearly the desire to go to live alone not only to cook and eat a more lonely sandwich. I really like cooking in the kitchen and when I drew all my imagination, but when I feel compelled "always" to cook something good then cooking becomes something unbearable !!!!!!!!!!
Apart from the unbearable, now I leave you to enjoy this steaming plate of pasta:

x4 What you need: 320gr of pasta
the preferred format

5 tablespoons milk 5 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese filled with high quality (I used with an aging 20 months) 2

cheese 100 ml cream salt and pepper


5 extra virgin olive oil finely chopped walnuts and cinnamon


It goes like this: while the

paste was placed in water to cook, prepare the fondue parmesan: Place in a saucepan with the milk and cheese melt them (the cheese emulsifier serves!) then add the cream and finally the parmesan, cook for few minutes, then turn off and add salt and pepper. Place the finely chopped nuts in a pan with a little oil and lightly toast them off after that.
Drain the pasta (set aside a little of its cooking water), then season with the fondue and a few spoonfuls of its water. Distribute it in individual dishes and finally sprinkle the surface with walnuts and cinnamon powder in one pass. Good !!!!!!!!!! WE

0 comments:

Post a Comment