Saturday, November 27, 2010

Formal Long Dresses Under 50 Dollars

MY LITTLE Mozzarella


E 'known vegans who eat only cheese made with milk, soy: tofu and ricotta . But a person of imaginative name TANNING invented special methods to implement other types of cheeses such as mozzarella, the soft cheese and cottage cheese. Curious as I am, I could not desist from trying to make the soy mozzarella and I must say that the experiment seems to have succeeded perfectly! In fact, just to have the ingredients required, after which the procedure is pretty easy. This delicate cheese is great to use on pizza dough and baked au gratin and mixed vegetables.
My next experiment? I will also try stracchino course !!!!!!!!!!!

To get a small cheese balls of about 50/70 grams need:

abundant 2 teaspoons potato starch
6 tablespoons soy milk
1 tablespoon cream soy
1 teaspoon butter or soy margarine
3 tablespoons of soy yogurt
salt

course to get more mozzarella just multiply the ingredients given !!!!!!! !
For the proceedings, I refer you to this page of the site Concita www.veganblog.it/
where you find the version citrus and Parmesan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment