Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cheat File R4 Soul Silver

BITES THE HUNTER

This is another world to be explored, that of meat alternatives, meat or vegetable origin ! Always fascinated by this world, every time we enter me, and I remain ever won: I think that sooner or later will become VEGAN! the only thing holding me back is that my hematocrit is at the limit of normality '. But who are vegan? a large population who cares about living things and therefore refuses to eat and wear animals and their products. In fact, very often, in front of a beautiful rabbit, I came some qualms of conscience, thinking of my beautiful bunny, owned some time ago: "Oh God, if this tidbit was" Squick "(my ex-bunny), and in the meantime I pricked terribilmentela conscience, did not eat some!. And the more time passes, the more my sensibility leads me to think about many things. But do not just a matter of poor animals, but also a health issue! Eating too much meat, eggs, cheese and animal fats increases the risk of developing cancer and cardiovascular disease linked hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia. Then we go what do you think, is not it time to reduce the consumption of these foods and spend a little more attention to food of plant origin? I'm not saying absolutely that dobbbiate become vegan, but also to explore their world is ennobling experience! with only ingredients of plant origin are able to develop recipes, tasty, imaginative, nutritious and so on and so forth! Anyone who wanted to enrich their food culture could take a look HERE , and will conquered, the curtains will open a new theater! And about this, I leave you a recipe for meat alternatives: soy morsels with which you can cook delicious stews alternative, you just need to train taste and imagination !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

To serve 4 people: 150gr
pieces of dehydrated soy nut
a plant bio

3 medium potatoes, fresh rosemary to taste 1 small onion, chopped

salt, extra virgin

chili powder 1 tablespoon soy sauce soya

How to proceed?

Boil water plant with the nut and then join the pieces and cook over a low flame for about 20 minutes qindi off and let cool.
Meanwhile, peel potatoes and cut into chunks. When the pieces are cool (I do the next day!) Squeeze with your hands and put them in a pot. In a skillet brown the onion with the chopped rosemary in a little oil then add the potatoes, 1 / 2 cup water, and bring them halfway through cooking. Now add the soya chunks, salt and a piece of chili and finish cooking for another 10 minutes. At the end add the soy sauce and mix. The dish is ready. I do not wish you good taste and good health: you do a full priteine \u200b\u200bplant!
this is a recipe VEGAN and GLUTEN FREE

0 comments:

Post a Comment