Saturday, September 13, 2008

Free Death Anniversary Invites Samples



In one year I was born, I met my friend, I went to prostitutes, I did the aspiring bartender, then the military, I became a General, I'm married, I retired to private life, I got divorced, I learned how to build something, I compr ato my first floor, I put up a castle and an exhibition paintings, then I removed and replaced the castle in less than three days and I moved, now I'm gearing up the garden. In the middle of a theory of people met, known, forgotten and many of these forgotten and many others remained and still spend pleasant moments with them.

a lot of stuff? We said it was a good year! Of any of these events still talk, even dedicating each of them an entire post, trying to replicate the magic of certain atmospheres.

Right now, we are dealing with our new life, he sees new people and abandoned them, alas, than the others. From the moment we switch new stories, current, with passages of memory, small Amarcord, flashbacks that fit with the chronicles in real time. Knowing well that the day really matters more than yesterday and more tomorrow, today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment